- 1. Definition of personal information
Personal information is personal information as defined by Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law, that is, information regarding living individuals such as name, date of birth and other descriptors that can be used to identify an individual (included information that can be easily collated with other information to identify a specific individual) or information that contains a personal identification code.
- 2. Compliance with laws and regulations
This service will comply with relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information when handling the personal information of users.
- 3. Internal system
Regarding the handling and system of personal information, we will formulate internal standards and rules necessary for each business, establish an organization such as assigning a manager for each department, and build a system to comply with the protection of personal information.
- 4. Purpose of use of personal information
This service uses personal information collected for the following purposes.
- To ship prizes and giveaways to customers.
- To respond to inquiries from customers.
- To inform our customers about our products, giveaways and services.
- To ask the opinions of our customers regarding our services.
- To create statistical data such as usage trends of the service.
- To introduce useful advertisements to our customers.
In addition, we clearly announce the purpose of use on the service, and use the data with the consent of the user.
- 5. Supervision of Trustees
For this service, when using personal information collected from customers, personal information may be disclosed to a third party within the scope of legitimate use. However, when disclosing personal information to a subcontractor, we oblige the subcontractor to strictly manage personal information, such as concluding a confidentiality agreement with the subcontractor in advance, and supervise this.
- 6. Restrictions on provision to third parties
This service will not provide the personal information collected from customers to third parties except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the users who are the subject the information
- When disclosure is required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person to whom the information pertains.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual to whom the information pertains.
- It is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of these affairs.
- When data is formatted as information that cannot be linked to any individual, and then analyzed statistically and used to improve services for users.
- 7. Disclosure / Correction / Deletion of personal information
On this service, if the customer himself / herself requests disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of his / her own information, after confirming that the request was made by the customer himself / herself, we will comply promptly with the requested procedure.
Information disclosure, correction, and deletion can be requested from the inquiries section within the service.
- 8. Safety Management and Employee Supervision
With this service, we will take appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information collected from customers, and to manage the security of other personal information. In addition, when making employees handle personal information, we will supervise employees as necessary and appropriate so that personal information can be safely managed.
- 9. Continuous Improvement of Activities
For this service, we will continuously improve the activities 1 to 9 above. The Company shall not be liable for damages or any other liability for the consequences and damages caused to the user or a third party by implementing the measures set forth in the preceding paragraphs.
If it is revised, we will notify or announce it to the customer.